Here we can set different typography for different heading types from H1 to H6 along with their responsiveness.
Typography Properties: Choose typography properties for this section. If you choose Default, then properties will inherit from CSS code. If you choose Custom, adjust the typo elements according to your need.
1. Font Family Select the font family from the drop-down list. Here you can select the Standard Font for Headings on the website.
We now have the Default font option wherein it will either show Bootstrap’s default font family or if you have added any other font in the custom css/scss files.
2. Backup Font Family If the browser does not support the first font family, it tries the backup font family as an alternative.
3. Font Weight & Style Select the font weight from the list, it will define how bold your text is.
4. Font Size Set the font size you need to use in the text element.
5. Letter Spacing Set the needed distance between letters.
6. Line Height Line-height property specifies the height of a line.
7. Text Transform Set the font transformation, if needed (uppercase, capitalize and lowercase).
You can click on different device icons to configure the typography of headings on devices (large desktop, desktop, laptop, tablet, and mobile phone).
Configure typography on different devices