In layout manager, the first thing you do is to add a section by choosing the grid from the Grid layout manager (if you choose a Custom grid then its sum should always be equal to 12).
After adding the section you see certain options(icons) like Move section, Section name, Toggle section, Add new row, Add new section, Edit section, Duplicate, Copy section, and Delete.
If you click on the Edit Section icon, a popup opens that has 3 different tabs General Settings, Design Settings & Responsive Settings. With these settings, you can customize your sections easily.
Configure section's settings
- Admin label: Input a name for the section
- Section type: Select a type of section. If you create a section for a template or a header, you should choose Default. in case you create a section in the footer layout, just choose Footer option.
- Hide on Single Post: Enable or disable the section on a single post.
- Max width: Choose an option for the max width of the section.
- Remove horizontal padding: Set the maximum content width.
- Container Custom Class: Input a custom class for the container.
- Expand One Side: Expand the width of one side to the left or right while the other side keeps within the constraints of the max width.
- Height: choose an option for the section's height.
- Vertical Alignment: Align the section content vertically, if the section height is larger than the content itself.
- Custom Z-Index: Input a custom Z-Index value if it's needed.
- Text Align: Set the alignment of the text in the section.
- Custom Class: Write the class name used for writing custom CSS or JS.
- Custom ID: Custom ID can be used for overriding the auto-generated id.