Creating a template layout from scratch just by dragging & dropping elements into your layout, with incredible speed and performance.
Click “Add Element” and choose a suitable element to add to the layout.
A popup including all elements appears, and you can select one to add it to the layout easily.
Add an element to the layout
If you click on the “Edit Element” icon, it will open a popup that has 2 tabs: General Settings, and Design Settings. With these settings, you can customize your element easily.
Under this tab, you can see options as follows:
- Admin Label: Give the element a name to make it easy & clear to understand in the layout manager.
- Text Align: specifies the horizontal alignment of text: Left, Center, or Right
- Custom Class: Write the class name used for writing custom CSS or JS.
- Custom ID: Give a custom ID to override the auto-generated ID.
Next to the General tab, it's Design Settings tab. And you can see options below:
- Background: You can change the background color by selecting a color, or choosing the “transparent” option.
- Spacing: set your element’s custom Margin & Padding in 4 different units Px, Em, Rem & % with device responsiveness.
- Custom Colors: you can set the custom color for the text and link of the element. If the custom colors are not set, the element will inherit color settings from the global settings.