First of all, you need to download the theme installable file from your account that purchased item, go to your ThemeForest Account > Downloads Tab
Now go to your site Dashboard > Appearance > Themes and click on Add New Theme like below
Now click on Upload Theme
Choose the zipped file that you have downloaded from ThemeForest and click on the Install button, then wait for the installation process
Final step click on Activate theme
In the theme package, you downloaded on ThemeForest, you will see both Auto Showroom version 2 and version 3. These versions can be installed as 2 different themes because they are built on different frameworks.
- 1.Log in to your cPanel and select file manager.
- 2.Inside the file manager, you will see the public_html directory. If you see the home directory, make sure you open the public_html from the left-hand sidebar. Then click on the wp-content folder.
- 3.Inside wp-content, select the themes folder.
- 4.From the themes folder, you’re able to see all themes present on your site. Click on the Upload link located on the cPanel’s navigation menu.
- 5.Click on Select File and pick the ZIP file you want to upload.
- 6.When the upload is complete, refresh the page, and you can see the ZIP file. Right-click then choose the Extract option.
- 7.Now to activate your newly uploaded theme, you need to use the admin panel from Appearance > Themes. Open your WordPress site by going to https://www.yoursitename.com/wp-admin >> enter your username and password. Once open, on your left panel, go to Appearance >> Themes >> activate the theme you’ve just installed.